Town & Country Supply Association is currently taking applications for Cashier/Associate at the Bridger C-Store. This position must effectively provide customer service, proper cash handling and follow all company procedures.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide prompt, courteous service to customers in the store
- Responsible for day end balance of tills
- Responsible for getting duties done that manager assigns daily along with regular daily duties
- Ensure safe working conditions for store employees and customers
- Responsible for practicing all company policies
- Stocking all merchandise and store items
- Stay in compliance with all security procedures including inventory control, merchandise and cash management, and accident or incident reporting
- Employee is responsible to check work schedule to make sure they report to work on time
- Help to maintain all facility landscaping and clean and maintain the professional appearance of the building, parking areas and driveways
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work on their own
Working Conditions Associate with the Position:
- Standing (90%)
- Walking (90%)
- Sitting (8%)
- Climbing (3%)
- Stooping (3%)
- Crouching (20%)
- Reaching (20%)
- Handling (5%)
- Speaking (50%)
- Hearing (90%)
- Seeing (90%)
- Lifting (100%)
- Carrying (100%)
- Pushing (30%)
- Pulling (70%)
- The individual in this position must show initiative and desire to complete tasks in an efficient and effective manner. This individual should feel capable and comfortable performing their duties.
- The individual in this position is required to work scheduled shifts to satisfy the duties and responsibilities associated with the job.
Please email applications to email@example.com or bring completed applications to the Bridger location 209 N. Main; Bridger, MT 59014.
Job applications can be found at https://www.tandcsupply.com/careers/
About the company: Town & Country Supply Association is a member-owned agronomy, energy, and retail co-operative based in southeastern Montana. With roots dating back to 1930, Town & Country was incorporated in 1997, with the merging of the Laurel Co-op Association and the Co-op Service Center in Billings. Town & Country continued to grow with the addition of the Farmers Union Association of Big Horn County in 2009. T&C helps farmers and ranchers manage input costs, maximize production, and achieve higher profitability. T&C is committed to providing patrons and customers with high-quality products, superior in-field services, and access to the latest agricultural technology. T&C encompasses four divisions – Agronomy, Energy, Farm & Ranch, Supply, and C-Stores. Its trade region covers southeastern and southcentral Montana, as well as northern Wyoming.