Embark on a new opportunity to manage our Laurel C-Store location.
Managers are part of a team and work together towards the goals of the company overall. These goals are carried out at the store level by each team. A successful applicant will lead this team and will also
- Recruit, evaluate, train and lead store staff.
- Be familiar with, adhere to, and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all aspects of the P&L including sales, gross margin, payroll control and shrink.
- Maintain a program of store standards for image and facilities maintenance.
- Implement Advertising and Sales promotion programs at each store and throughout the company.
- Display strong merchandising throughout store.
- Stay in compliance with all security procedures including inventory control, merchandise and cash management, and accident or incident reporting
- Give input in preparing and adherence to budget guidelines with division manager(s)
- Maintain strong communications between store and other store managers and division manager(s).
- Active business member, in good standing, within the community.
Skills and Qualifications
- Retail experience
- Effective people skills
- Excel in leading and taking direction
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Retail Management
- Ability to motivate others
- Verbal and written communication
- Strategic planning
- Sales experience
Education and Experience
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- At least two years of management experience
- At least two years of retail experience
- At least two years of customer service experience