This time of year, handling diesel fuel is a bit trickier than usual. Keep in mind these Cenex® best practices for extending the operability of your diesel fuel in the winter:
- Ensure you are properly maintaining your tank and fuel filtration to ensure your fuel operates at optimal levels.
- Change the diesel fuel wax structure with cold flow improvers, such as wax dispersants.
- Work with your T&C energy team to ensure a proper blend of diesel fuels, biofuels, and fuel additives.
Keep your fuel clean and fresh in the tank by considering using these Cenex® Winterized Premium Diesel Fuels:
- Cenex® Wintermaster® Premium Diesel
- Cenex Roadmaster XL® Seasonally Enhanced Premium Diesel Fuel
- Cenex Ruby Fieldmaster® Seasonally Enhanced Premium Diesel Fuel
- #1 Diesel Fuel with Cenex Premium Diesel Fuel Additive
- Cenex Premium Diesel with Winter Aid IV or Cold Flow Additive